If you do not want to make a salad on the spot, hearty greens such as kale and Brussels sprouts are great vegetables to use! They are loaded with vitamins, nutrients, and minerals.
- 5 cups kale
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (3 cups)
- 4 scallions
- ¼ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Chop the Kale
- Trim and slice the Brussels sprouts and scallions
- Combine the kale, Brussels sprouts, scallions and dried cranberries in a storage container
- Layer between paper towels and close the container
Now you have a ready-to-go salad! Adding in dried cranberries balances the small bitterness of the greens and scallions! The best news is, this green salad can stay in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Combine your healthy eating with our Detox Tea to achieve better results.
Learn more and order today by clicking on the photo below.