Is there any recipe better than soup? Especially for the winter, it is easy, healthy and delicious ( plus keeps you warm).
This is our favorite soup of all time. It has ginger just like our Morning Boost Tea, which helps to boost your metabolism. Enough talking, let's go to the recipe!
1. Heat olive oil in small saucepan over a medium heat. Add the 1 onion and cook for 2–3 minutes.
2. Add the 1 garlic clove, 20g of fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped, 200g of carrots. Cook It for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the stock and season with pepper to taste. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the carrots are soft.
4. Pour the soup into a food processor and blend until smooth. Return to the pan and reheat gently.
5. Add feta cheese, seeds or any topping of your preference.