This 2-Ingredient banana pancake is the easiest recipe you will ever find. Yet its delicious, nutritious, low-calorie and gluten-free. The best part? It only takes 10 minutes!
Are you ready? The ingredients are Banana and Eggs. Yes, you have to trust me on this one, anyone can make it.
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- Whisk the eggs on one bowl
- Mash the banana on a different bowl
- Mix the eggs into the Banana and whisk them.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Lightly oil the surface with coconut oil, butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of batter for each mini pancake (Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are).
- Let the pancake cook for about 2 minutes, until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the cake. Flip it with a spatula and cook until it is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately when hot.
- You can add honey, syrup, chopped nuts or even granola.
Voila, easy and simple 2-ingredient breakfast.
The key ingredient for this recipe is banana, a high glucose fruit. Having this in mind it's best to consume the pancake at breakfast or before practice sports, so you will have tons of energy to start your day or to perform exercises.
Share your result on #ASAPRecipes - We will love to see it!