What are you always saying "no" to? Why? Try incorporating the below affirmations into your morning routine to encourage positive thinking.
- I can accomplish anything.
- My new life starts today.
- I accept all of my challenges with grace, knowing that they are taking me closer and closer to my ultimate goal.
- Beauty and love flow within me.
- Everything that I need and want is already inside of me, waiting to be unlocked.
- I hold the key to my own success and happiness.
- Inner-peace is a choice.
- As I give, I receive.
- I am courageous and overcome my fears by confronting them.
- I am worthy of abundance.
Affirmations are powerful tools to bursting through mental blocks. It has been scientifically proven that positive thinking, which is encouraged by optimistic or uplifting affirmations, leads to a happier, more successful life. Whether you are looking to grow personally or professional, in your health journey or interpersonal relationships, speaking kindly to yourself is a major step in the right direction.
We challenge you to a 10 day challenge of affirmations. You can pick 1 affirmation and stick to it for the whole 10 days, or you can change each day to say something new. Pick your message and strengthen your mind. The effects are subconscious and deep, and we are sure that you will see a difference in your life if you employ this brain-altering tactic. Remember: repetition is key.
There are endless possibilities ahead. The real growth begins when you actively create positive change.
Note: Every mental health journey needs to be coupled with a physical health one. Consider incorporating our tea into your routine. Find our more HERE.