Don’t like the gym or can’t afford it? Check out our selection of best apps to train!
There are so many apps you can use that provide step-by-step instructions or just like a trainer, but the good news is you do not have to spend so much money!
We know that to become a better version of yourself, healthier, with more energy, and in a better figure, its necessary eat better (this includes detox tea) and exercise. To help you out we made a selection of the best apps to help you get in shape! Some apps have a minimal cost, but it is worth it. Take a look at the list below:
- PEAR Personal Fitness Coach- This app provides eyes-free, hands-free audio coaching with a wide selection of guided workouts for all levels. There is a free trial of limited selection workouts, or you can pay $5.99 per month to get unlimited access!
- AAPTIV- This app combines hundreds of classes and songs with high beats to keep you motivated through your workout!
- Maps My Fitness- You can share your running route or search for a new running route. It uses your data on pace, distance, and calories burned on your GPS-based workouts to give you a full picture of your performance!
- Workout Trainer- Offering thousands of free workouts with timed step-by-step audio and video instructions. If you are interested in getting a six-pack, or you want to run, this app is for you!
Nike Training Club- Professional athletes and celebrities will share their workouts focusing on strength, endurance, or mobility. The app’s cues let you focus on the workout instead of the screen!
- Yoga Studio- With a library of yoga and meditation classes from 10-60 minutes, have a try with this app. Focusing on strength, flexibility, and relaxation, and balance.
- Daily Burn- Offering live daily workouts you can stream and work out to. The app gives beginner-friendly full body workouts with live chats! If you miss the time for the day’s workout, you can still stream it. Also offers courses such as yoga, high-intensity cardio, and strength training! There is a fee of $14.99 per month.
- The Johnson & Johnson 7-Minute workout app- If you do not have time and energy to workout in the morning, try this 7-minute workout app! It will give you cardio workouts so you can finish before heading to work. There are also levels from beginner to advanced.
- Sworkit- An abbreviation for Simply Work it, rather than focusing on set exercise routines, you can create workout routines based on cardio, stretching, yoga, Pilates, or strength. It will give you a routine of randomized exercises that fit your goals!
Daily But Workout- It is all in the name! Focus on doing exercises for your butt like squats and donkey kicks right in your house.
Don't forget to include in your exercising routine the 28-Day Full Teatox:
Download any of these apps, and give it a try. Share your results with us!